Wednesday, February 11, 2009

OK... I cave

Well it's February and I don't have too much to add. I'm gettin' ready for spring. Havin' thoughts of spring cleaning and maintenance, painting in particular. It seems every project I have on my list starts with another project, usually one I don't want to tackle myself. Namely, refinishing the hardwood floors or finding the source of the wind tunnel in the laundry room. Painting is one thing, but this DIY construction/demolition/reconstruction is a little more than I want to tackle. The kitchen went pretty well last year, but it was more make-up than surgery.

On another note, I've decided to remove some vids after receiving some anonymous comments in my email. I guess this Phelps thing has everyone thinking "burn those vicious pot heads in hell". Anyway... The vids have been out there long enuf for my friends to see, and "DATS IT!" BTW, how did they get my email? Its supposed to be private?! And the return email was garbage!?

And another thing... How can you prosecute someone with a photo as the only evidence. I understand goin' after the guy who tried to sell the bong on eBay (for $100,000?). Just ask Tommy Chong... dat's illegal.

I be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment