Friday, December 12, 2008

tis friday. snowin'. It seems that there are way too many tings to figure out for today. be dat as it may, I'm still downloadin moviez an backin up wat i down. claude's cookin' pig, we're both dentin' the cases. time for enlitinment. 
Da Straw remind me o' a funny ting dis mornin'. Bin in T.O.2 weeks, Haf'a pound o' gold, snowstorm, Peaches Xmas party, gigglin', drivin' unidentified female home, ties 'n' nametags, Satellite Sebring Plus jacked to the tits with Plymouth writtin cross da fenders, Quebec plates, Queen St. tram loadin zone. four too many gins. cant turn there. stuck on the top o' the curb. cops. straw jumpin' on the back bumper to get some traction. cops still there. cant stop giggling.
Quebec plates were the only thing that kept us out of jail.
"so.. you wanted to turn left there?"
"yeshir. teehee. I jush moved here from Montreal. Dont know the streets around here. What the hell was that?"
"so..when you got the vehicle unstuck, why didn't you turn there?"
"well.. if you had just done what I did... would you offisher?tee hee"
"ok. you dont talk like a quebeker. where are you from?"
"montreal shir. tee hee.  we're not all french ya know"
"ok, stay in da car"
"Check the mirror, if two cops get out, gun it! I'll dump da shit"
"only one. I'll wing it."
meet the cop halfway...
"tee hee We're goin staight home shir. How do I get back to the 401?"
"go two blocks and turn left. follow the signs."
"left again?thank you offisher. that's what I thought."
back in the car, we we laffin' so hard, I almost missed the turn.
Damn that Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment