Monday, December 15, 2008

the Monday Mary

... tis monday... da wedda maka has decided to turn my bak yad into a lake, again. as long as da wedda stays outside and doesn't pour inta my basement, I gotta hope the power stays on or da sump pump won be a pumpin' wats s'pose ta be a'pumpin. Just sittin', sippin' my "Monday Mary", hopin Hydro don't blow my pooter. Zut alors! My Mary's comin'on empty. No problem...got more...I be back...
"accch! das a good'un". Nothin Like pourin' da drink in da dark. Ya gotta practice iffin yar gonna pour in a power failure!
Not too much else to comment on t'day. Parliament is on a "holiday", our new "Opposition Leader"(self-employed) chooses not to comment. Montreal still reacts to the first "storm"  like it never snows here. Oh yeah! New England got what we were supposed to get(tee-hee).
Ta'hell wid y'all! OOOPS. Was I tinkin' out loud? Da glass is empity ag'in.
Note: If yu can read dis, widdout stoppin' ta tink... cheers mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment